13 November, 2008

kumble to focus on photography

After focusing on ways to getting batsmen out, the retired Anil Kumble wants to devote his attention to photography.


"I am looking at photography. I will take some time off to take photographs. I will challenge myself in different ways", the ace leg spinner said a day after hanging his boots.

Starting a cricket academy is another venture that he plans while admitting that he had varied interests.

On whether he would take up any role if the BCCI assigned one, he said that he would take it easy for some time and take a call later. "I have been on the road for 18 years. Hadn't had time to spend time with my family".

On the commitment to the Indian Premier League (IPL), he said it was a contractual obligation, which he would fulfill.read more

No comments:

AddThis

Share |
Follow @Harendrasingh